* Head of Design responsible for the creation of lingerie, shapewear and fashion products
* 20 years professional experience, +10 years experience in the Lingerie business.
* Digital Transformation of Fashion Business Processes
* Fashion designer graduated as a Master of Arts in Fashion and Textiles from the University of the Arts in Berlin, Vivienne Westwood student.
* Experience in Europe and Brazil in various Fashion segments, having worked for major brands, living in Brazil since 2004:
> responsible for the design and product development from the sketch to the sales sample, for retail and wholesale.
> extensive experience in the development and research of raw materials and supplies, mainly of lace and stretch fabrics.
> purchase and development of Designs for Fabric Prints.
> monitoring of fittings and intensive cooperation with the Pattern engineering department.
> monitoring of castings and photos for sales material and campaigns.
> trainings for the internal sales team, as well as franchisees, sales representatives and the sales forces of our own stores and our wholesale customers, in store or on sales conventions.
> sales service experience with multi-brand customers at sales fairs (Salão Moda Brasil).
> content creation for: training and sales material, specialised interviews and for the fashion media.
> suggestion of the product display in shop windows.
> international research trips for Product and VM trends.
> intensive support to Production, Purchasing, Marketing, Sales Departments and Customer Services.